CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ready for new years?

Are you guys ready for the New Years? I really don`t think anybody is-Then we would have to learn to write 2009..I just learned how to write 2008 for crying out loud!
I have noticed gas prices have been sneaking back up? Have you noticed yet?
Everything keeps going up in price in everyday products we buy like in food..Stuff is going to keep going up and not stop going up for a long while from what i understand...
I do know it is alot harder to get a loan for anything even if your hubby has a decent paying job..
We barely get by even though he has a job. Even if i had a job, i would be working just to pay for the babysitter and still not get anywhere..It`s not even worth it for me to work, besides-nobody wants to watch my 8 year old with him having adhd and sensory issue problems..They are willing to watch the other 2 just not him..I have learned to go grocery shopping while the kids are in school..It does make everything easier to do stuff while they are at school or at church..It is even a miracle if my 8 year old goes to bed early cause he is a night owl...He hates sleep while everyone loves it..

0 comments: